Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys at Burnetti, P.A. Represent Elder Abuse Victims
Serving Orlando, Lakeland, and Tampa
Nursing homes care for residents who require continuous medical attention and daily living assistance. These facilities have a duty to watch over their patients and ensure that their needs are met. While some provide excellent care, others fail to uphold their duty to care for residents, which may result in nursing home abuse or neglect. Nursing home abuse lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. represent elder abuse victims, and fight for justice and compensation.
Common Types of Nursing Home Abuse Cases
Patients receiving poor care may suffer an injury, illness or premature death. The most common types of nursing home abuse accidents are:
- Falls: Poor training, negligent supervision or improper transfers (i.e. from the bed to a chair) are common causes of patient falls in nursing homes.
- Bed sores: Also known as pressure sores or pressure ulcers, bedsores are damaged skin and tissue that can be caused by friction, humidity or continuous pressure to an area. They often occur when a patient is not moved frequently.
- Dehydration and starvation: Failure to provide a nursing home resident with enough fluids often leads to dehydration. Starvation may occur when they are not properly fed and nourished, which can lead to weight loss and death.
- Medication errors: A caretaker’s negligence may lead to medication errors. Patients may be over-medicated, provided with medications that are contraindicated (not recommended) for a condition, or not given medication.
What to Do If You Suspect Nursing Home Abuse
If you believe a loved one’s injury, illness or premature death was caused by abuse or neglect, talk to nursing home abuse attorneys who have experience with elder abuse cases. Lawyers for nursing home neglect cases understand abuse laws, and can help fight for the justice. One of the reasons nursing home abuse and neglect is frequently considered widespread is because the mistreatment is frequently not reported. You can help change that – speak out today. Burnetti, P.A. offers no fees no costs consultations. There are no obligations. Contact the firm at 1-888-BURNETTI
Calls Answered 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
Se Habla Español
Orlando • Lakeland • Tampa • Sebring (Satellite Office)
At Burnetti, P.A., our clients come first. We have never represented the insurance companies, and never will. We only represent victims that have suffered an injury or loss.
- Auto Accident
- Birth Injury
- BP Oil Spill
- Brain Injury
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Products
- Dog Bite
- Insurance Dispute
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Sexual Assault
- Slip and Fall
- Social Security Disability
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Trucking Accident
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Additional Practice Areas
Free Consultation for Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Claims
After a car accident, injury or wrongful death, you may have questions and wonder what your rights are. If you have a personal injury question, Burnetti, P.A. can review your potential case and help determine if you have a claim to pursue compensation (money) from the negligent person or company that caused your injuries.
At Burnetti, P.A., there's no need to worry that you can't afford a Lakeland, Orlando or Tampa personal injury lawyer or car accident lawyer. If you do not receive any compensation, you do not pay any fees or costs.
Free Consultation | 1-888-BURNETTI
Calls Answered 24 / 7
Day/Evening/Weekend Appointments Available
Home • Hospital • Our Offices
Lakeland Law Office • Tampa Law Office
Orlando Law Office
Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyers
Burnetti, P.A. is proud to serve residents across the state of Florida.
302 Knights Run Ave #820Phone: (813) 254-2400 URL of Map
Tampa, FL 33602
5337 Millenia Lakes Blvd. #100Phone: (407) 846-9000
Orlando, FL 32839
URL of Map
211 S. Florida Ave. Lakeland, FL 33801Phone: (863) 680-1131 URL of Map
Sebring - Satellite Office
160 South Commerce Avenue Sebring, FL 33870Phone: (863) 402-9000
URL of Map