Personal Injury Attorneys in Lake Wales
Burnetti, P.A.’s personal injury attorneys in Lake Wales represent those who have been harmed and suffer injuries from negligence and accidents in Lake Wales, Florida and surrounding Polk County areas.
- Free Consultation
- Evening/Weekend Appointments
- No Fees if No Recovery
- Home and Hospital Visits – Live in the surrounding Polk County communities? Burnetti, PA will come to you.
Three Elements of Personal Injuries
Personal injuries can occur in various ways; however, in most personal injury claims:
- Someone must be negligent or careless
- Negligence caused the accident
- The accident caused the injuries
Burnetti, PA, a personal injury law firm, specializes in personal injury accidents and has the experience and knowledge on the complex process of investigating claims to fight on clients behalf and hold the negligent party responsible.
Lake Wales Injury Lawyers
The medical bills and lost wages accumulated after a personal injury can be overwhelming and stressful. Burnetti, PA’s experienced trial lawyers help clients by fighting for the maximum compensation they deserve and pursuing all areas of possible compensation.
Lake Wales Law Firm
Personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, PA have successfully represented personal injury clients in the Lake Wales area for over twenty years. The firm’s personal injury practice areas include:
- Lake Wales Airplane Accidents
- Lake Wales Car Accidents
- Lake Wales Boating Accidents
- Lake Wales Bus Accidents
- Lake Wales Construction Accidents
- Lake Wales Defective Drugs
- Lake Wales Defective Products
- Lake Wales Dog Bite
- Lake Wales Head Injuries
- Lake Wales Insurance Disputes
- Lake Wales Medical Malpractice
- Lake Wales Motorcycle Accidents
- Lake Wales Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Lake Wales Pedestrian Accidents
- Lake Wales Slip and Falls
- Lake Wales Social Security Disability
- Lake Wales Train Crashes
- Lake Wales Truck Accidents
- Lake Wales Workplace Accidents
- Lake Wales Wrongful Death
Contingency Fees, No Recovery, No Fee
In addition to pain and suffering, personal injuries caused by negligence can leave clients with medical bills and lost wages. Filing a personal injury lawsuit or personal injury claim may be able to alleviate some of the burden and hardship during a difficult time. Burnetti, PA represents clients on a contingency fee basis which means that there are no upfront costs and that if the client does not receive compensation (money for damages); the client does not have to pay any fees.
For a Free Consultation, Contact Personal Injury Attorneys in Lake Wales
Personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, PA have extensive courtroom experience and are not afraid to take cases to trial if necessary. If you have sustained a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, personal injury attorneys in Lake Wales may be able to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. To talk about your legal rights, call 1-800-BURNETTI today for a free consultation or fill out a free case evaluation at www.burnetti.com.