St Petersburg Personal Injury Attorney
St. Petersburg personal injury attorneys at Burnetti, P.A. represent personal injury and car accident clients residing in St. Petersburg, Florida and the surrounding Pinellas County communities.
- Free Consultation
- No Fees if No Recovery
- Evening/Weekend Appointments
- Calls Answered 24/7
- Home and Hospital Visits – Reside in Pinellas Park, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, Gulfport, or the surrounding Pinellas County area? Burnetti, P.A. comes to you.
St. Petersburg Injury Attorneys
After an injury or accident, the medical bills, lost wages and uncertainty can be overwhelming. Burnetti, P.A.’s St. Pete personal injury attorneys help clients that have been injured by someone else’s negligence pursue the compensation they deserve.
St. Pete Law Firm
- St. Pete car accidents
- St. Pete truck accidents
- St. Petersburg motorcycle accidents
- St. Pete bus accidents
- St. Pete pedestrian accidents
- St. Petersburg medical malpractice
- St. Pete workers’ compensation
- St. Pete social security disability
- St. Petersburg wrongful death
- St. Pete defective products
- St. Pete dangerous drugs
- St. Pete slip and falls
- St. Pete boating accidents
- St. Petersburg head injuries
- St. Pete train crashes
- St. Pete workplace accidents
- St. Pete nursing home abuse and neglect
Contingency Fees (No Fee if No Recovery)
Burnetti, P.A. represents cases on a contingent fee. A contingency fee is based on the amount of the compensation received at the end of the case. There are no upfront costs, and if you do not receive any money for damages (compensation), you do not pay any fees.
For a Free Consultation and Case Review, Call 1-800-BURNETTI
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, a St. Petersburg personal injury attorney at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you. Attorneys at the law firm represent clients in Pinellas Park, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, Gulfport, or the surrounding Pinellas County area. To learn more about your legal rights, fill out the Free Case Evaluation form or call 1-800-BURNETTI.