Tampa Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyers
- Reside in Tampa? Burnetti, P.A. comes to you.
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- Calls Answered 24/7
- Home & Hospital Visits
- Se Habla Español
Each day Tampa motorists share the road with tractor trailers, also known as semi trucks and 18 wheelers. These big trucks present a unique danger to drivers due to their substantial size and weight that may be up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded. If you or a loved one has been severely injured due to an 18-wheelers accident, contact Tampa tractor trailer accident lawyers at Burnett, P.A.
Helpful Tips for Semi Trucks & 18 Wheeler Accidents
If you have been involved in a tractor trailer accident in Tampa, dial 911 to contact emergency service workers and the police. Second, be sure to document all of the details of the accident to the police officer. Seek medical treatment for injuries and keep a record of injuries related to the accident. After the accident, obtain a copy of the accident report and statements from witnesses that may have been at the scene.
Possible Causes of Tractor Trailer Accidents
There are many common causes of tractor trailer accidents and several reasons why the truck driver may have caused the accident:
- Fatigued Driving: A lack of sleep, long commutes, work schedules, and deadlines may cause a truck driver to fall asleep at the wheel.
- Distracted Driving: Increased usage of mobile devices enable activities, including talking, texting while driving, eating, playing with the radio dial are also causes of distracted driving.
- Drinking While Driving: Alcohol-related accidents caused by driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Inexperienced Driving: Inexperienced truck drivers have a greater likelihood of making a mistake or reacting incorrectly to an emergency situation.
- Limited Visibility: Trucks have blind spots directly behind, in the front, and on the sides. Truck drivers must signal when they are going to change lanes and they must take the effort to make sure it is safe before making a turn.
- Improperly Loaded Trucks: Poorly distributed weight in a trailer can cause a truck accident.
- Poor Maintenance: A truck with faulty brakes and defective tires can put everyone on the road at great risk.
Contact Tampa Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. for a Free Consultation
If you reside in Tampa, you may be able to be compensated if you or a loved one has been injured due to a negligent party. Contact Tampa tractor trailer lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. by calling 1-888-BURNETTI today.
302 Knights Run Ave Suite 820
Tampa, FL 33602
Click here for driving directions
Tampa Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Tampa Personal Injury
- Tampa Car Accidents
- Tampa Truck Accidents
- Tampa 18-Wheeler (Big Rig) Accidents
- Tampa Motorcycle Accidents
- Tampa Pedestrian Accidents
- Tampa Bus Accidents
- Tampa Medical Malpractice
- Tampa Defective Products
- Tampa Slip and Falls
- Tampa Airplane Crash
- Tampa Train Crash
- Tampa Boating Accident
- Tampa Defective Drugs
- Tampa Head Injuries
- Tampa Burn Injuries
- Tampa Electrocution
- Tampa Workplace Accidents
- Tampa Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
At Burnetti, P.A., our clients come first. We have never represented the insurance companies, and never will. We only represent victims that have suffered an injury or loss.
- Auto Accident
- Birth Injury
- BP Oil Spill
- Brain Injury
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Products
- Dog Bite
- Insurance Dispute
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Sexual Assault
- Slip and Fall
- Social Security Disability
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Trucking Accident
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Additional Practice Areas
Free Consultation for Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Claims
After a car accident, injury or wrongful death, you may have questions and wonder what your rights are. If you have a personal injury question, Burnetti, P.A. can review your potential case and help determine if you have a claim to pursue compensation (money) from the negligent person or company that caused your injuries.
At Burnetti, P.A., there's no need to worry that you can't afford a Lakeland, Orlando or Tampa personal injury lawyer or car accident lawyer. If you do not receive any compensation, you do not pay any fees or costs.
Free Consultation | 1-888-BURNETTI
Calls Answered 24 / 7
Day/Evening/Weekend Appointments Available
Home • Hospital • Our Offices
Lakeland Law Office • Tampa Law Office
Orlando Law Office
Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyers
Burnetti, P.A. is proud to serve residents across the state of Florida.
302 Knights Run Ave #820Phone: (813) 254-2400 URL of Map
Tampa, FL 33602
5337 Millenia Lakes Blvd. #100Phone: (407) 846-9000
Orlando, FL 32839
URL of Map
211 S. Florida Ave. Lakeland, FL 33801Phone: (863) 680-1131 URL of Map
Sebring - Satellite Office
160 South Commerce Avenue Sebring, FL 33870Phone: (863) 402-9000
URL of Map