Winter Haven Personal Injury Attorney
Winter Haven personal injury attorneys at Burnetti, P.A. represents personal injury and car accident clients residing in Winter Haven, Florida and the surrounding Polk County communities.
- Free Consultation
- Contingency Fee (No Fees if No Recovery)
- Evening/Weekend Appointments
- Calls Answered 24/7
- Home and Hospital Visits – Reside in Dundee, Haines City, Eagle Lake, Frostproof, Wahneta, Lake Wales, Polk City, Auburndale or the surrounding Polk County area? Burnetti, P.A. comes to you.
Winter Haven Injury Attorney
If you have been hurt in an accident, you may be facing high medical bills and lost wages. You may have questions, and be uncertain about what to do. If you were hurt due to someone else’s negligence, a Winter Haven injury attorney at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Winter Haven Law Firm
Winter Haven auto accident attorneys and injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. have been representing clients in the Winter Haven area for over 20 years. The firm represents clients pursue personal injury lawsuits and claims involving:
- Winter Haven car accidents
- Winter Haven truck and 18-wheeler accidents
- Winter Haven motorcycle accidents
- Winter Haven bus accidents
- Winter Haven train crashes
- Winter Haven pedestrian accidents
- Winter Haven medical malpractice
- Winter Haven workers’ compensation(including construction accidents)
- Winter Haven social security disability
- Winter Haven wrongful death
- Winter Haven defective products
- Winter Haven dangerous drugs
- Winter Haven slip and fall accidents
- Winter Haven boating accidents
- Winter Haven head injuries
- Winter Haven nursing home abuse and neglect
Contingency Fees (No Fee if No Recovery)
Burnetti, P.A. proudly represents personal injury clients on a contingent fee. A contingency fee is based upon the amount of recovery (compensation) received at the end of the case. There are no upfront costs, and if there is no recovery, you do not pay any fees.
For a Free Consultation and Case Review, Call 1-800-BURNETTI
Burnetti, P.A. understands that an injury caused by someone else’s negligence can be devastating. If you reside in the Polk County area and have been involved in an accident, a Winter Haven personal injury attorneyat the firm may be able to help you pursue a claim for compensation. For more information about your legal rights, fill out the Free Case Evaluation form or call 1-800-BURNETTI.
Winter Haven Personal Injury Legal Information
Winter Haven Auto Accidents
Winter Haven Car Accident Lawyers May be able to Help Car Accident Victims Obtain Compensation