Burnetti, P.A. was established in June of 1994 by Doug Burnetti. The firm began in a two room office in central Florida with a receptionist and secretary. Today, Burnetti, P.A. has staffed offices in Lakeland, Tampa, and Orlando, plus a satellite office in Sebring, Florida. With a total staff of six attorneys and nearly 100 employees, the firm continues to grow while serving individual clients.
No matter how successful or large the firm ever becomes, Burnetti, P.A. will not change the base philosophy that clients come first, and the firm is here to serve them.
- Efficiently and effectively represent those with injuries and/or disabilities, or those who have lost a loved on as a result of injury
- Represent individuals who have been injured as the result of the negligence of another. We do not represent insurance companies - never have and never will
- Provide clients with the most professional, ethical and compassionate legal representation possible by working together as a team
Enduring Values and Rewarding Careers
Just as we understand the impact we have on the lives of families and individuals who are suffering an injury, we also have a commitment to providing career-oriented, professionally-rewarding experiences to all who choose to work at our firm.
- Be on an Award Winning Team
- Competitive salary (as confirmed by the 2015 Association of Legal Administrators Salary Guide)
- Eligible employees receive medical, dental, vision, and other optional benefit plans
- Started in a two room office with one receptionist and one secretary
- Now has six attorneys and nearly 100 staff members
- Has three staffed offices and one satellite office and continues to grow
Burnetti, P.A. team members are recognized for their accomplishments as:
- Tampa's Top AV Rated Lawyers
- Florida Super Lawyers
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum