If you have been injured or lost a loved one due to a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, Burnetti. P.A may be able to help you file a personal injury lawsuit.
- Reside in Plant City? Burnetti, P.A. comes to you.
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- Home & Hospital Visits
- Calls Answered 24/7
- Se Habla Español
Personal Injury Attorneys Plant City, FL
The most common types of personal injury claims are car accidents, medical error or negligence, slip and fall injuries, defective products, workplace injuries, and defective drugs. The law firm of Burnetti, P.A. helps clients pursue injury claims for:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Defective Products
- Insurance Disputes
- Workplace Injuries
- Boating Accidents
Depending on the circumstances a Plant City personal injury attorney may be able to help you pursue compensation for damages, including:
- Pain and Suffering
- Future Medical Treatment and Therapy
- Rehabilitation Expenses
- Medical Bills
- Income and Property Damage
Burnetti, P.A. may be also able to assist you in coordinating medical care; developing treatment plans for injuries; and providing a free case evaluation to identify a course of legal action.
Car accidents are very serious. Every day people are killed or injured in car accidents. The aftermath is costly both financially and emotionally. If someone else’s negligence behind the wheel has injured or killed a family member, a Plant City car accident lawyer at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you gain the compensation you deserve.
Car Accident Injuries
If the injuries you sustained in an accident are the fault of another driver, Plant City injury attorneys may be able to help you pursue the compensation you deserve, including lost wages, medical bills, rehabilitation costs, and pain and suffering. Some of the most common car accident injuries are:
- Brain and Head Injuries – After an accident, brain and head injuries are some of the most common injuries suffered. Passengers or drivers can suffer injuries ranging from a mild concussion to a traumatic brain injury. Even if there is no physical sign of trauma, the impact of a car accident can cause the brain to be at risk of being jostled inside.
- Neck Injuries – Mild forms of neck injuries range from whiplash and neck strain to more serious injuries like disc injury and cervical radiculopathy.
- Back Injuries – After the impact of a car accident the drivers and passengers may experience back injuries such as a strain, fracture, thoracic spine injury, sprain, lumbar spine injury, and lumbar radiculopathy. A back injury can show up sometime after a car accident, or it can cause longlasting pain and discomfort.
- Face Injuries – In a car accident, injuries to the face may be caused by a dashboard, steering wheel, airbag, side window, windshield or shattered glass. Injuries can range from laceration and fractures, scrapes to bruises or serious dental injuries.
- Psychological Injuries – Injuries caused by car accidents are not only physical. Drivers or passengers may suffer short or long-term psychological injuries such as emotional stress or develop symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PSTD).
Contact a Plant City Injury Attorney at Burnetti, P.A.
If you have suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you file a claim for personal injury and obtain compensation. Hillsborough County residents in Plant City, Tampa, Mango, Lithia and Brandon may contact a Plant City personal injury attorney at Burnetti, P.A. for a free consultation. Call today to schedule your free consultation at 1-888-BURNETTI.