Personal Injury Lawyers Representing the Injured Since 1994
Whether it’s a car accident injury, injury on the job site, or medical malpractice, Burnetti, P.A. represents injury victims from the profit motivated effects of insurance companies and big businesses. Practicing from offices in Tampa, Orlando, and Lakeland, personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. strive to protect clients’ rights and are prepared to take a case to trial to fight for maximum client compensation.
Established in 1994, the attorneys and staff at the personal injury law firm Burnetti, P.A. are educated and experience in injury or death related cases, and represent clients in claims, including:
- Emergency Room Error
- Head Injury
- Insurance Dispute
- Maritime Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Sexual Assault
- Slip and Fall
- Social Security Disability
- Spine Injury
- Train Crash
- Trucking Accident
- Whiplash Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workplace Accident
Personal Injury Lawsuits
If someone’s negligence or recklessness injured you or a loved one, or if you lost someone to a wrongful death, Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you file a personal injury claim. While each case and their circumstances are different, you may be able to seek compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, future earnings, and medical bills.
The personal injury law firm Burnetti, P.A. work hard to maximize each client’s recovery. The firm’s commitment is to:
- Provide a free, no-obligation case evaluation to evaluate a potential claim, explain legal rights, and identify an appropriate course of legal action
- Engage with clients and keep them informed throughout every step of the process
- Fully investigate accidents to build a case for a claim or lawsuit, with the goal of obtaining maximum recovery for expenses and helping clients move forward
- Identify and gauge costs and treatment plans for clients’ injuries
- Help coordinate clients’ medical care
Statute of Limitations
Each state places a time limit on pursuing personal injury claims after an accident, injury or wrongful death. This time limit is known as the statute of limitations. To protect your rights and reach the best possible outcome, it is important to discuss your potential case with a lawyer before this time limit runs out.
Contacting Florida Personal Injury Lawyers at Burnetti, P.A.
Burnetti, P.A. is committed to using its financial resources and trial experience to work justice for residents of Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando and across the state of Florida. If there is no recovery, there are no fees and no cost. To schedule your free consultation, fill out the case evaluation form or call 1-800-BURNETTI today. Se habla Español.
- How Jury Trials Affect Medical Bill Payment in Personal Injury Claims