Car accidents are very serious. Every day people are killed or injured in car accidents. The aftermath is costly both financially and emotionally. If someone else’s negligence behind the wheel has injured or killed a family member, a Plant City car accident lawyer at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you gain the compensation you deserve.
Car Accident Injuries
If the injuries you sustained in an accident are the fault of another driver, Plant City injury attorneys may be able to help you pursue the compensation you deserve, including lost wages, medical bills, rehabilitation costs, and pain and suffering. Some of the most common car accident injuries are:
- Brain and Head Injuries – After an accident, brain and head injuries are some of the most common injuries suffered. Passengers or drivers can suffer injuries ranging from a mild concussion to a traumatic brain injury. Even if there is no physical sign of trauma, the impact of a car accident can cause the brain to be at risk of being jostled inside.
- Neck Injuries – Mild forms of neck injuries range from whiplash and neck strain, to more serious injuries like disc injury and cervical radiculopathy.
- Back Injuries – After the impact of a car accident the drivers and passengers may experience back injuries such as a strain, fracture, thoracic spine injury, sprain, lumbar spine injury and lumbar radiculopathy. A back injury can show up sometime after a car accident, or it can cause longlasting pain and discomfort.
- Face Injuries – In a car accident, injuries to the face may be caused by a dashboard, steering wheel, airbag, side window, windshield or shattered glass. Injuries can range from laceration and fractures, scrapes to bruises or serious dental injuries.
- Psychological Injuries – Injuries caused by car accidents are not only physical. Drivers or passengers may suffer short or long-term psychological injuries such as emotional stress or develop symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder (PSTD).
For a Free Consultation Contract a Plant City Personal Injury Lawyer
Burnetti, P.A. understands that an injury caused by someone else’s negligence can be devastating. If you reside in the Hillsborough County area and have been involved in an accident, a Plant City car accident lawyer at the firm may be able to help you pursue a claim for compensation. For more information about your legal rights, fill out the Free Case Evaluation form or call 1-888-BURNETTI.