Oftentimes it is not clear whether or not you have a personal injury case. If you are not sure, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I injured either physically or emotionally?
- Was I injured as a result of someone else’s mistake or negligence?
If you answered “Yes” to both of these questions, contact Burnetti, P.A. as soon as possible so that we can help you determine whether there is a case.
Free Case Evaluation
Burnetti, P.A. holds all communications in the strictest of confidence. We will never contact your employer without your specific permission. If you discuss your case with us and decide not to have us represent you, any information or material you gave us for review will also be held in the strictest of confidence.
Information that May Help Your Case Evaluation
To help evaluate the incident, you may want to gather information so that you can convey it to Burnetti, P.A. when you contact us. If you cannot collect this information quickly, our personal injury lawyers oftentimes can obtain the information for you.
- The identity of the negligent person or corporation.
- The insurance information of the negligent person or corporation.
- The location of any physical evidence that may have been involved such as a vehicle, a defective product, a defective prescription drug, a defective medical device, any photographs, any statements, and any video surveillance.
- Your complete medical history including health care providers seen before and after the date of the incident.
- Any information about any prior injuries that you may have suffered.
Even if you don’t have all of the information listed, contact Burnetti, P.A. so that a determination can be made quickly about whether or not you have a case.
For a Free Consultation, Call 1-888-BURNETTI
Remember, the opposing insurance company may already be working on the investigation. You should not let them obtain the advantage. Contact us today to discuss your potential claim.
No Fee if No Recovery
Orlando • Tampa • Lakeland • Sebring (Satellite Office)