1. How long have you been at BPA? 9 ½ years
2. Do you have any unique hobbies? Genealogy, knitting and crocheting
3. What is your favorite –
Book: All of them – Just love to read
Movie: Gone with the Wind and Hunger Games
Sport: Football and Baseball
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? England and France
5. What’s a funny story about you? I took my dog to the vet and held her for the doctor to remove her stitches. Then I passed out because I thought I might see blood. Then two of my daughters became nurses, maybe to take care of me.
6. What is one thing that people may not know about you? I am blessed with 2 sets of twins and 7 grandchildren. I have a great family and love having all my crew together for fun and games. I am also a native Floridian, born and raised in Winter Haven.
7. What was your favorite subject in school? Accounting
8. What was your first car? 1958? Mercury
9. What is your favorite dish? Paella (Columbia Restaurant)
10. Wise Counsel or Word of Advice: Love your job. I still get satisfaction each time I get that Medicare Lien reduction for a client. To be the best at what you do, I think you need to love what you do.