1. How long have you been at BPA? I worked as a doorman the summer after my freshman year of college in 2010, then worked in the call center and on attorney liens on and off through college. I worked as a case manager my last semester of law school and then full-time from graduation until I passed the Bar.
2. Do you have any unique hobbies? I home brew beer. Other hobbies include spending time with my wife and son, reading, and playing golf.
3. What is your favorite –
Book: I love reading about theology, church history, and finance. The best book other than the Bible, though, is of course, Harry Potter.
Movie: I love comedies and movies that make you think. A couple of movies I’ve watched recently that I like are The Imitation Game and Moana (Attie’s got a lot of little friends who come over!)
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? Scotland
5. What is one thing that people may not know about you? I got a scholarship to play soccer in college
6. What was your favorite subject in school? High school – History College – Finance or New Testament Theology Law school – Constitutional Law
7. What was your first car? A black 1999 Toyota 4Runner.
8. What is your favorite dish? A nice bacon cheeseburger, truffle fries, and a good beer
9. Wise Counsel or Word of Advice: James 1:19 – let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger. I’m constantly trying to remember that.