1. How long have you been at BPA? May of 2016 was my 10 year anniversary.
2. Do you have any unique hobbies? No
3. What is your favorite –
Book: I have a few – Devil in the White City and the Alienist
Movie: Tough one . I think Rocky was great. I like the original Arthur – Dudley Moore – “I wish I had a dime for every dime I have, “ and When Harry Met Sally is a classic.
Sport: I like watching college football and playing tennis
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? I have not been to Spain but have always wanted to go because of another of my favorite books – The Sun Also Rises
5. What’s a funny story about you? You may have to ask my wife this one. I am blessed with a son and twin girls. When the girls were babies they had full heads of hair. It was always striking. We were used to being stopped so people could comment on the twins. One day we were walking through the neighborhood as a family, (we even had our little half schnauzer/ half poodle with us) and a car actually pulled up to us. We were prepared for the usual comments because of the twins, of course we always said this is their awesome big brother as well. The woman in the car said – “Oh my gosh, how adorable – what kind of dog is that?” We were pretty shocked.
6. What is one thing that people may not know about you? I am an open book.
7. What was your favorite subject in school? Theater and probably language arts..
8. What was your first car? My first car was a Chevy Chevette which was given to me my second year of college. My older brother, who was really into music, gave me one of his car stereos and a set a speakers that were worth more than the car. My friends and I would turn off the air conditioning and call it turbo!
9. What is your favorite dish? My favorite foods are shrimp and pizza – but not shrimp pizza.
10. Wise Counsel or Word of Advice: Always take time to remember what is important in your life.