1. How long have you been at BPA? 10 Years
2. Do you have any unique hobbies? Walking and reading. But these are Un-unique.
3. What is your favorite –
Book: To sound smart I will say Stephen Hawking’s “A Brief History of Time” even though I have not read it.
Movie: Too many to list
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? Italy, España, maybe Hawaii.
5. What’s a funny story about you? I waited 10 years to be featured in the employee newsletter.
6. What is one thing that people may not know about you? On a recent cruise I had two Piña Coladas. Averaging almost one per day.
7. What was your favorite subject in school? History.
8. What was your first car? Do not know if I should tell you since sometimes I use this when I forget a password.
9. What is your favorite dish? Ropa Vieja with white rice, beans, and tostones.
10. Wise Counsel or Word of Advice: Ask not what Pedro can do for you, but what you can do for Pedro.