Get to Know – Laura Marrone
2. What is your favorite –
Book: Good to Great – James C. Collins
Movie: You’ve Got Mail (1998) (Wow that makes me sound old!)
Sport: Bike riding, snorkeling, ATVing
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? New Zealand
4. What’s a funny story about you? While pumping gas a few weeks ago, I took my little boy inside to get candy….forgetting that the pump was still attached. When we returned to the car, (with my very chatty 7 year old) I made sure my son was buckled up and I drove off. ???? The gas pump was still ATTACHED! Yep, I was THAT girl! That’s when I learned that gas hoses detach at the gas pump without any damage or charge to the offending customer. I told my son “let’s keep this between us, daddy doesn’t need to know.” Pulling into the driveway I was greeted by my husband….he said “So, my love, do you always take gas pumps home with you?” I said “What?! How’d you know?!” One of his co-workers happened to see me, and texted him laughing. Bahaha I can’t get away with anything! Now every time I go to get gas my 7 year old says “Don’t forget to put the gas pump back.” Yep thanks buddy!
5. What is one thing that people may not know about you? We owned ATV’s when we lived in Colorado. We often traveled 30 miles into the back country in the mountains on the ATV’s. I loved being up 14,000 feet over looking the valley’s below. Sometimes I really miss living there for that reason.
6. What was your favorite subject in school? Social hour
7. What was your first car? 1992 Toyota Paseo
8. What is your favorite dish? Starbucks, My husband’s Italian Sauce
9. Wise Counsel or Word of Advice: “Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone” – Neale Donald Walsch
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot