Communication is a two way street between Burnetti, P.A. and clients. Since legal issues need to be handled in a timely manner, it is very important that Burnetti, P.A. team members have your correct contact information and are able to get in contact with you.
Please notify Burnetti, P.A. immediately should the following occur:
1. You visit or are admitted to the hospital for medical care
2. There is a change in your contact information, including telephone number, address, or email address
3. If you plan on leaving town for an extended period of time
4. If at any time a sheriff's deputy or process server serves you with a summons, subpoena, or other notice
5. You are considering consulting with a psychiatrist or psychologist regarding depression or other issues
6. You are considering filing for bankruptcy
To contact Burnetti, P.A., call 1-888-BURNETTI or click here to fill out the contact form.