Sebring personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. represent personal injury and car accident victims living in Sebring, Florida and the adjoining areas in Highlands County.
- We come to you, whether you are at home or in a hospital
- Calls Answered 24/7
- Free Consultation
- No Fees if No Recovery
- Evening/Weekend Appointments Available
- Offices in Lakeland, Tampa, Orlando, & Sebring (satellite office)
Sebring Personal Injury Attorney
When you have been in an accident or sustained an injury, you can suffer from lost wages, medical bills, and crushing stress. Burnetti, P.A.’s personal injury lawyers assist clients that have suffered from someone else’s carelessness in pursuit of the compensation they warrant.
Sebring Law Firm
Sebring injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. have experience representing clients for more than two decades. The law firm’s personal injury practice areas include:
- Sebring car accidents
- Sebring drunk driving accidents
- Sebring motorcycle accidents
- Sebring bus accidents
- Sebring medical malpractice
- Sebring workers’ compensation
- Sebring birth injury
- Sebring dog bite
- Sebring slip & fall
- Sebring defective products
- Sebring workplace injuries
- Sebring nursing home abuse & neglect
- Sebring social security disability
Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can cause a variety of injuries, including but not limited to broken bones, brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. Some types of car accidents that injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. handle include:
- Drunk driving accidents – Alcohol related accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries and fatalities on our nation’s roads and highways, causing an average of one death every 30 minutes and injuring someone nearly every two minutes. Florida drunk driving accidents occur when a driver chooses to break the law and drive while intoxicated and collides with another vehicle or pedestrian.
- Texting while driving accidents – Cell phones can be especially dangerous on the road when drivers are texting behind the wheel. According to the study from the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute, driving while texting boosts the risk of a car accident 23 times more than if a driver was not texting.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle accidents can change your life forever. A few of the common causes of motorcycle wrecks are defects in the roadway, truck drivers and other drivers failing to see the motorcyclists.
- Pedestrian accidents – According to the National Center of Statistics and Analysis, a pedestrian is killed in an auto accident every 109 minutes on average, and a pedestrian is injured in an auto accident every 7 minutes. Sidewalks, crosswalks, parking lots and other heavily trafficked areas are common sites for pedestrian accidents.
Contact Sebring Personal Injury Lawyers at Burnetti, P.A.
Sebring personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. fight to obtain maximum compensation for clients, and are ready to go to trial if necessary. Highlands county residents in Sebring, Avon Park, Lake Placid, Placid Lakes and Sylvan Shores that have been injured by someone else’s negligence may contact Burnetti, P.A. for a free consultation. Fill out a free case evaluation form, or call 1-888-BURNETTI.