Burnetti, P.A. offers many benefits and perks to our employees so you can focus on the things you love, inside and outside of work. We want our benefits to work for you and your interests and needs.
Our employees are seen as our most valued investors. At Burnetti, P.A. we recognize that our team members are the key to delivering the standards of excellence that distinguish our firm. We believe nurturing an organizational culture that is built upon finding and keeping top talent like you and we take pride in rewarding our team members for their hard work and dedication. Our team members are valuable to us, and our benefits and perks are there to show it.
Our eligible employees receive the following perks and benefits:
The growing town of Lakeland is nestled between Tampa and Orlando, conveniently located off of Interstate 4. Home to the Detroit Tigers Spring Training, The Lakeland Center, and numerous colleges and universities, Burnetti, P.A.’s main office is in dowtown Lakeland. Located near picturesque Munn Park, Lake Mirror, Hollis Gardens and Lake Morton, there are numerous locally owned and chain restaurants within walking distance, and abundant shopping within a few miles.
Burnetti, P.A.’s Tampa office is located in downtown Tampa. The office is situated in the Cultural District of Tampa, across from the David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts, and near the Tampa Museum of Art and Tampa Theatre. The proximity to downtown Tampa brings our employees close to restaurants, shopping, and gyms, plus outdoor recreation including Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
Burnetti, P.A.’s Clearwater office is conveniently located in the gateway area near Tampa and Clearwater off of Interstate 275 on Ulmerton Road. The office is situated in the Feather Sound suburb of Clearwater minutes away from the water view of Old Tampa Bay and in close proximity to the St. Pete/Clearwater airport.
We think one of the best ways to get to know us is through social media. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, like us on Facebook, and get connected on LinkedIn. Not only will you get to know more about Burnetti, P.A. and those we help, but you will also be the first to hear about latest career opportunities.
If You Can Say ‘YES’ To The Following 6 Questions, We Urge You To Send Your Resume Immediately.
- Have you had at least 2 years experience/exposure to personal injury law?
- Are you renowned for being remarkably reliable, dependable, and committed to perfect attendance?
- Are you highly proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint?
- Will your references concur that you possess excellent attention to detail, great communication skills, exceptional listening skills and project a pleasant demeanor at all times?
- Can you draft legal documents for attorney review, including petitions, orders, motions and stipulations? Send us some samples with your resume!
If this is you, or someone you know, contact us immediately…without hesitation! All those who meet our short list of six requirements listed above are guaranteed to receive a phone call, email or both within one business day!
Burnetti, P.A. was recognized in the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list in 2019.
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage files
- Obtain medical records
- Prepare cases for demand
- Negotiate medical bills
- Prepare closing statements
- Prepare files for litigation
- Regular communication with clients
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- A minimum of 2 years as a Plaintiff Personal Injury Case Manager is Required
- Ability to proficiently prioritize
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand legal terminology and procedures
- Ability to handle and maintain time sensitive material
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle heavy work load
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Dependable and reliable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Needles software is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus but not necessary
- High School Diploma and/or GED Required
- Associate’s Degree preferred or comparable work experience
Burnetti, P.A. is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Accidental Death & Disability coverage
- 3 weeks paid time-off (PTO) plus 7 paid holidays
- Optional additional Life Insurance
- Optional additional Short & Long Term Disability
We take pride in our dedication to providing excellent customer service and our superior quality of work, neither of which would be possible without our dedicated team of professionals.
- Kick Off Celebration
- Quarterly Birthday Celebrations
- Summer Family Celebration
- Winter Holiday Party
- First Friday – Lakeland
- MADD Events in Lakeland, Tampa and Sarasota
- Back to School Events