Winter Haven personal injury attorneys at Burnetti, P.A. represents personal injury and car accident clients residing in Winter Haven, Florida and the surrounding Polk County communities.
- Free Consultation
- Contingency Fee (No Fees if No Recovery)
- Evening/Weekend Appointments
- Calls Answered 24/7
- Home and Hospital Visits – Reside in Dundee, Haines City, Eagle Lake, Frostproof, Wahneta, Lake Wales, Polk City, Auburndale or the surrounding Polk County area? Burnetti, P.A. comes to you.
Winter Haven Injury Attorneys
If you have been hurt in an accident, you may be facing high medical bills and lost wages. You may have questions, and be uncertain about what to do. If you were hurt due to someone else’s negligence, a Winter Haven injury attorney at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Winter Haven auto accident attorneys and injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. have been representing clients in the Winter Haven area for over 25 years. The firm represents clients pursue personal injury lawsuits and claims.
Contingency Fees (No Fee if No Recovery)
Burnetti, P.A. proudly represents personal injury clients on a contingent fee. A contingency fee is based upon the amount of recovery (compensation) received at the end of the case. There are no upfront costs, and if there is no recovery, you do not pay any fees.
Steps to Take Following a Winter Haven Car Accident
There are a few essential steps to take when someone is in a Winter Haven car accident to ensure their rights are protected.
- Always call 911 if anyone is injured or appears dazed or distressed.
- Move your vehicle out of traffic and on to the roadside if it is safe.
- Obtain contact information from any witnesses.
- Get contact, identification and insurance information from the other driver.
- Do not discuss the accident with others at the scene.
- Take photos of the crash scene, the vehicles, and visible injuries.
- Obtain the police report and note any incorrect information.
Florida Car Accident Statistics
The Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles reported there were 3,221 deaths as the result of car accidents in Florida during 2007. The next year, the number of fatalities dropped to 2,983. Drivers operating their vehicles under the influence of alcohol were responsible for 1,244 deaths in 2007 and 1,169 fatalities in 2008.
If you are Injured, Contact Winter Haven Car Accident Lawyers
Winter Haven personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. strive to maximize compensation for the injured through aggressive representation, whether in negotiations with an insurance company or in the trial court; they also help clients by investigating facts, listening, and providing legal support to guide them toward relief from suffering.
Burnetti, P.A. understands that an injury caused by someone else’s negligence can be devastating. If you reside in the Polk County area and have been involved in an accident, a Winter Haven personal injury attorney at the firm may be able to help you pursue a claim for compensation. For more information about your legal rights, fill out the Free Case Evaluation form or call 1-888-BURNETTI.
Each day Florida motorists are injured or killed in Winter Haven car accidents. If someone else’s negligence has resulted in an injury to your family, an experienced Winter Haven car accident lawyer may be able to help you pursue a claim for compensation.