Helping You Through This Difficult Time
Burnetti, P.A. understands that an injury or illness caused by negligence can have a devastating impact. To help victims during this challenging and emotional period in their lives, Burnetti, P.A. has compiled a list of state and local resources. These resources provide information on health and human services.
Burnetti, P.A. Client Portal
At Burnetti, P.A., we strive to make the legal process as easy as possible for our clients. One of the ways this is accomplished is through an online client portal. The client portal is a password-protected section of the Burnetti.com website that guides new and existing clients through every step of their case. This material includes information about claims and the legal process, plus helpful checklists and forms.
If you are an existing Burnetti, P.A. client, please call (888) 444-8508 to obtain your password and login information.
- Family Promise (Florida)
- Feeding America (Florida)
- Florida Food Pantries
- Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Florida State Statutes
- Health Services in Your Community (by county)
- Heart of Florida United Way 211 & Elder Helpline Community Resource Directory
- Social Security Administration
- United States (U.S.) Government Agencies
- Lakeland Kids Pack
- Agape Lakeland Food Bank
- Meals on Wheels Lakeland
- LVIM Lakeland Volunteers in Medicine
- Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Meals on Wheels Tampa
- Help by City (Tampa)
- Housing and Neighborhood Development Services
- Crisis Assistance Program
- 2nd Harvest Food Bank Orlando
- FL Department of Children and Families
- Meals on Wheels Orlando
Polk County Resources
- Helping Our Needy Ones Respectfully (HONOR)
- Family Emergency Services of Winter Haven
- Mulberry Community Service Center
- Help of Fort Meade
Make your emergency contact information available to law enforcement in case you are involved in a crash or other emergency. Enroll online with the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV).