Orlando Personal Injury Lawyers
- Free Consultation
- Contingency Fees (No Upfront Costs)
- No Fees if No Recovery
- Evening/Weekend Appointments
- Calls Answered 24/7
- Home and Hospital Visits – Reside in Orlando, Kissimmee, Clermont, Winter Park, Windermere, or the surrounding Orlando area? Burnetti, P.A. comes to you.
Personal Injury Attorneys Orlando
If you have suffered an injury in Orlando due to someone else’s negligence, or if you have lost a loved one to a wrongful death, Orlando personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Orlando personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. represent cases involving:
Filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit may be able to help you obtain benefits that you need for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Burnetti, P.A.’s financial strength and experience provides the firm with the resources to fight for clients’ maximum compensation, and the firm’s Orlando attorneys are ready and willing to go to trial.
Personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help clients who have suffered a personal injury due to negligence by:
- Evaluating a Client’s Case – Florida state laws can be very complex, but Burnetti, P.A.’s Orlando attorneys have years of experience and may be able to navigate Florida laws on clients behalf looking out for their best interests after they have suffering injuries caused by someone else.
- Investigating a Client’s Case – The immediate investigation process is vital to filing a potential lawsuit against a negligent party. Insurance companies begin their investigation of a personal injury immediately after an incident. Many times injured victims do not know how to proceed. Orlando personal injury attorneys at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help secure evidence, interview witnesses, and investigate other leads that are extremely important in a personal injury claim.
- Pursing a Client’s Case – Burnetti, P.A.’s Orlando injury lawyers are trial experienced and are prepared to take a client’s case to court if they do not feel the insurance company is acting in the client’s best interests.
Victims of personal injuries may be able to recover damages for their injuries.
Recovery Definition: The amount of money and any other right or property received by a plaintiff in a lawsuit.
Damages Definition: A sum of money claimed or awarded in compensation for a loss or an injury.
In Orlando personal injury lawsuits, clients may be able to recover damages for:
- Medical and health expenses from hospital and doctor visits
- Future medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Lost wages from missing work while recovering
- Pain and suffering caused by the personal injury
Orlando personal injury lawyers are devoted to helping those who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. For more information on Burnetti, P.A.’s case results, Click Here.
The personal injury law firm Burnetti, P.A. represents clients in the Orlando area, including Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County and Lake County. If you have suffered an injury in a car accident, workplace accident, or other accident or incident caused by someone else’s negligence, Orlando personal injury lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. may be able to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.If you have been injured, talk to someone about your legal rights. Call 1-800-BURNETTI for a free consultation.
Orlando Car Accidents
An Orlando Injury Attorney May be able to Help Car Accident Victims Obtain Compensation
Orlando Auto Accident Law Firm Provide Stress Relief Tools for Drivers
Orlando Accident Attorneys at Burnetti, P.A. Fight for Victims
Orlando Tractor Trailer Accident Attorneys
Orlando Defective Drugs
Orlando Slip and Fall Accidents
Orlando Slip and Fall Lawyers at Burnetti, P.A. May be able to Help Victims Gain Compensation for Injuries Resulting from Unsafe Premises.
Map and Directions to Burnetti, P.A.’s Orlando Office
Orlando, FL 32839
Phone: (407) 846-9000
Click Here for Map